Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking our services. By booking our transfers or services, you fully accept out Terms and Conditions, and you are therefore legally bound to them. This User Agreement is regulated by the Italian law without regard to conflict of laws that would result in the application of the legislation of any other jurisdiction.
1. www.pisaairporttransfer.com or other transport providers shall not be liable for losses, including, but not limited to, lost or stolen properties, lost or damaged luggage, missed flights, ferries or trains or other related services missed for any reason.
2. www.pisaairporttransfer.com or other transport providers cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage as a result of omissions or errors related to the reservation procedure, both submitted online, by phone, or by email. The customer shall be solely responsible for the information contained in the confirmation email; any errors or omissions shall be immediately reported to the reservation office, and a new confirmation email shall be sent out shortly. In case of errors or omissions discovered 48 hours before the agreed pick-up time, they shall be reported by calling the phone number provided in the email.
3. After having completed the booking procedure, you will receive an email for confirming your reservation. In the event that no taxi is available, you will be informed by e-mail. The vehicle model and the type indicated in the booking form and on this website are only intended to describe the type of service. In some rare cases, we may provide a different vehicle for the transfer, for example if the vehicle reserved is late due to traffic, or to other reasons.
- The usual method of payment is in cash to the driver. If you want to prepay please contact us via email.
- The data of the credit card provided during the booking procedure will only be used to confirm and secure the booking, but no amount will be charged on it.
- The credit card may be used, without notice, to cover any expenses in case of damage to the vehicle. The user guarantees that the credit card provided belongs to him and that it contains sufficient funds to pay for the booked services
Changes and/or Cancellations
- Cancel the reservation
Is it possible to cancel the booked service; the following fees will be applied :
a) No charges shall be applied up to 16 (twenty four) hours before the agreed pick-up time.
b)100% of the transfer cost shall be charged, less than 16 (twenty four) hours before the arranged pick-up time .
- No show
In case of "no show" without any communication from you, after the maximum waiting time has passed, 100% of the booked service price will be charged
- Changes and updates
Any modification to the service booked shall be communicated to our reservation office by email, within at least 48 hours before the arranged pick-up time. Soon after you will receive a new confirmation email with the meeting point and the phone number of our manager. Generally in the last 48 hours before the scheduled pick-up time, any change to your booking shall be directly agreed with the service manager by calling the phone number reported on the email or sending a whatsappmessage to him.
In case we need to cancel your booking, you will be informed as soon as possible by email, and , if possible, we will suggest you other applicable options.
Our company reserves the rights to cancel any booking for whatsoever reason. No compensation shall be due, except for a full refund in case of prepaid reservation.
In case your flight is cancelled or delayed or in case of strikes, we will be happy to reschedule your service upon availability, however the above conditions will still be applied. In case of roundtrip transfer the cancellation fee will be the equivalent of the one way journey.
Maximum waiting time of the driver
- for pick-ups from the airport and the cruise terminal: 60 minutes from the flight arrival time or from the boat arrival time (displayed on the airport / cruise terminal monitor). After this time has passed, if the driver has not been contacted by the customer, this situation shall be considered as a "no show" and the driver shall be allowed to leave the meeting point. A fee amounting to 100% of the service price shall be charged.
- for pick-ups from any other place: 30 minutes after the agreed pick-up time. After this time has passed, if the driver has not been contacted by the customer, this situation shall be considered as a "no show" and the driver shall be allowed to leave the meeting point.
c) Any changes to the booked service shall be communicated to our reservations department via e-mail within 48 hours before the agreed pick-up time. If instead you have already received an e-mail containing the meeting point and our manager’s phone number (usually 48 hours before pick-up time), any change to your reservation shall be directly agreed with him by calling his mobile number reported in the confirmation email.
d) If we need to cancel your reservation, we will inform you as soon as possible by e-mail, by suggesting other applicable possible options.
In case your flight is cancelled or delayed, we will be happy to reschedule your service upon availablity, however the above conditions will still be applied. In case of roundtrip transfer the cancellation fee will be the equivalent of the one way journey.
Our company reserves the right to cancel any booking for any reason. No compensation is due, except for a full refund in case of prepaid reservation.
Pursuant to the EU directive 2003/20/EC, the following rules shall be applied:
- Children must use suitable child seats until they are 135 cm tall or aged 12 (whichever they reach first). After, they must wear adult seatbelts. The driver shall check that children are properly and safely restrained. However, some licensed vehicles are exempted from this rule, therefore they can carry children even if not provided with suitable child seats.
- Children under 3, with or without child seats, are under the responsibility of the other passengers who travel with them.
Excessive luggage and special items
In order to ensure the best service and vehicle for your need, please inform us about any excessive luggage or special items (with odd shape, heavier or bigger than usual, including, but not limited to: strollers, wheelchairs, scuba dive equipment, bikes, golf bags). You will be held responsible for any eventual expenses for additional or different vehicles necessary to carry the luggage or special items not specified on the reservation form.
www.pisaairporttransfer.com shall not be held responsible for any delay, modification or cancellation due to unpredictable circumstances beyond its control, such as accidents on the transfer route, normal or heavy traffic, acts of terrorism, strikes, police checkpoints, extreme weather conditions, detours, natural disasters, road maintenance, etc.
Intellectual Property Rights
Trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual properties of this website have been granted to Pisa Airport Transfer and are protected by national and international regulations governing intellectual property. Any use of these contents by third parties for any purpose other than booking transfers is prohibited, including modification, subsequent publication and total or partial reproduction or representation without the express consent of Pisa Airport Transfer.